This is totally a pregnancy craving recipe, but it’s awesome and easy. It’s nice when the potatoes are warm when you eat the salad. Super yummy
- small Yukon gold potatoes
- pickles, chopped (I used cornichons)
- mayo, 1/2 cup
- sour cream, 1/4-1/2 cup
- dijon mustard, 1 tsp
- optional add-ins: pickle juice, chopped hard boiled egg, fresh chopped dill, horseradish/wasabi
- Steam the potatoes and quarter or dice.
- Mix together mayo, sour cream, and mustard.
- Toss potatoes and pickles in mayo mix, season with salt & pepper.