I made this for Holly’s Going Away Party, it was amazing and perfect for a BBQ.
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 3.5 oz packet of vanilla pudding mix
- ~1 cup whipped heavy cream
- angel food cake
- 1 package raspberries
- Cut up the angel food cake and arrange at the bottom of a trifle dish. I used a flat, rectangular Tupperware container to take it to a picnic.
- In a bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix and pineapple (with juice). Fold in the whipped cream (you can add more if you want a lighter filling).
- Spread 1/2 of the filling over the arranged cake pieces. Top with the berries.
- Arrange another layer of angel food cake over the filling and berries.
- Cover the top angel food cake layer with the with the rest of the filling. If you think you won’t have enough filing to cover the whole thing, you can fold in more whipped cream to make more.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.