This is a bomb side dish. Plus, cruciferous veggies prevent cancer and are a good source of sulfur.
- cauliflower, chop into 1/2 inch flat pieces
- 3-6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp hot red pepper powder (or red chili flakes, paprika)
- 1-2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp thyme
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Toss the cauliflower and garlic in olive oil.
- Arrange the garlic/cauliflower on a baking sheet so that the pieces lie flat and sprinkle with spices and salt. I try to get everything well dusted with cumin and chili powder.
- Roast in oven at 425 for 30 minutes.