- ~2 cups of Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10-oz package of frozen chopped spinach
- 14-oz can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 8-0z package of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 – 1.5 tbsp minced garlic
Mix the Parm, Mozz, spinach, and artichoke hearts. In a separate bowl, Mix the rest of the ingredients until smooth and stir into the spinach mixture. Pour into a casserole pan and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Next time I make this I’m going to add a bunch of chopped Italian parsley and maybe a splash of hot sauce. Yum!