- one hot dog, chopped
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas, cooked
- a few shakes of hot sauce
- one egg
- 1 cup of cold Red Rice
- salt & pepper
- crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup of peanuts or cashews
- Heat 1-2 tbsp of oil in a large saucepan. Add hot dog pieces and hot sauce. Turn over hot dog pieces to coat them in hot sauce. Move the hot dogs to the center of the pan.
- Add the rice to the pan in a ring around the hot dogs. Cook for a minute. Add the peas and toss the hot dogs with the rice & peas.
- Hollow out a space in the center of the pan. Add a tsp of oil to the center of the pan and add the egg, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper. Scramble the egg until almost cooked, then mix well with the surrounding rice, add the nuts and let cook for 3 minutes longer.