This is Kristen’s old roommate Frabricio’s recipe. It tastes like pizza, but it’s pasta! Very rich & very yummy.
- 1/2 package of bacon, sliced into once inch squares
- 1/2 lb of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, diced
- ~1.5 cups heavy cream
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- ~2 tbsp flour
- salt& pepper
- cooked penne pasta
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Saute the onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, garlic, and oil over medium heat until the onions are translucent.
- Cook the bacon and add it to the saute pan.
- Stir in the cream, then flour, and cook for a few minutes. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Toss with cooked penne pasta and serve.