This is a breakfast I eat at my mother’s house. It is quite lavish and can be VERY expensive when done right, but it’s worth it. It takes about 4 hours to thoroughly enjoy this meal, which is usually accompanied with reading the paper, comics, a novel du jour, or coffee 😉
I’ll add a photo when I make it again–I’m saving up!
Chose at least 4 of the following list and serve with Coffee AND herbal tea AND love:
- Toasted Walnuts and semisweet chocolate chips
- Thick cut apple-wood smoked bacon
- Marinated olives
- Fresh blueberries or Nassy Dressed Fruit
- Cheese: triple-cream brie, blue, brillat-savarin, or even feta (drizzle olive oil and crush oregano over it)
- Scrambled Eggs (with butter)
- Madeline and/or croissant
- Fresh French Baguette
- (Good quality) butter and jam
- Proscuitto di Parma and Pastrami
- Nassy Pesto (recipe coming soon)
- Nassy Caprese Salad with Herbs (recipe coming soon)
Make each of these on their own little plates and let the grazing begin!