This sauce goes well with falafel, it’s also very good on rice, with Indian food, and alone as a chilled soup. If you like a smooth consistency you can process it in a blender and forgo the addition of water.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1-2 persian cucumbers diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried mint (or fresh)
- 2 tbsp onion minced (optional)
1. Mix the yogurt, cucumber, garlic, and mint in a bowl. If you are using onion add it as well.
2. Dilute with water until it’s your desired runny-ness.
3. Add salt to taste.